twitter


Hello! I'm Felice.
I've been in this school for about 7 years.
This is my 8th year and I'm sitting in grade 9.
I believe that studies are important no matter which class you are at.
To study means to be serious. But in my opinion there are some ways to gain our knowledge not just by being serious.
In SIS, the teachers have different ways to teach students.
Teachers make studying very fun so that student will enjoy the class. I, myself like the school for i have many friends but fun teachers.
Aside from studying our school have many activities. Such as, Family Sports day, Bazaar, Math Day, Science day. etc.


SIS is the place where i grow. And SIS is the school which help me much to improve my English language. As an example I can write my own blog.
Therefore I would like more new student to come to our school.


Please support us by following this blog. Thank You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment